A little bit late to post this but well I need to be consistent about #mygratefulnotes series in my blog. I usually post this at the end of the month. So lets see what things I need to be grateful last July?
1) I am grateful that I was able to meet some of my friends during my long holiday. Some are my old friends (since High school) and some are my new friends from blogsphere. I met Ira whom I called “a lil sister from blogsphere” and we were able to had short chitchat and was so happy that she finally tasted my cupcakes…and she loved it. Thank you for the chit chat Ira. Ahhh btw we were busy talking about our favorite Kdrama “Chicago Typewriter” hahahaha what else sihh Jo!!! 😆😆😆😆
2) I am grateful that we survived for the first and second week of school after the long holiday. We definetly super busy preparing the new school year yet so excited. We were so happy that our school director gave us money to spend for buying toys in each classroom. Total 15 million and we divided into 7 classes. So we went shopping to ELC (for the good quality but expensive ones) and to Kidsclub (for the affordable ones). I was able to buy a very cute teepee house too. Take a look at my reading corner below, do you like it?
3) I am so grateful that last weekend my lovely Gank srimulat were able to book a room in Manhattan hotel and spent the whole saturday night and Sunday morning together. Though there was a lil drama but I was so happy coz talking with them is one of the happiest moment in my life. We can talk about anything like our ex, movies, our husband, our rivals back in college and so on. Oopppsss we didn’t forget about Kdrama actors and actress too lol 😃😃😃. Well the highlight of this event was the breakfast in the hotel. I love all of their food…surprisingly they had sushi too. I can’t wait to spend another weekend with you all girls!! 😘😘😘
4) I am so grateful that I have a new maid for doing my laundry n cleaning the house. Hopefully this one will stay longer and work better too. Amennn!
5) I am so grateful that I still can write and post this ‘grateful notes’ in my blog. Hahaha well you know since my writing mojo is not here yet so I push myself to keep writing at least one or two journals each month.
So, what are you grateful for, during last month? You may share your stories here. I would love to read it😊
Joeyz-trying to be grateful every day😊