Welcome to: JOEYZ14 , A Little bit Closer to The End
That tagline is taken from one of the songs from the cardigans (the title is : starter), that words have a powerful meaning to me, its like motivating me everytime I almost give up on something. so, if you said “a little bit closer to the end” then let’s just finish it…. !! (it really works, such as when I almost gave up on my thesis writing few years ago) DON’T YA FEEL IT TOO? 🙂
so, you care to know me?
-A Happy wife Married with R.Siregar, I used to call Him “uppa” (like oppa in Korean movie)
-Got two precious gifts in my life : G.R Siregar(August 5th 2010) and G.J Siregar(March 26th 2012)
Age? doesn’t matter! 🙂 *Born at the same year with Dian Sastrowardoyo* (lahhh kok menyandingkan diri dengan DIAN SASTRO? 😀 )
– I’m a kindergarten teacher… I fall in love with early childhood education
-Dreaming that someday I can run my own school…..
– I love traveling
– My dream country to visit in the near future is NZ
-Blogging is one way of releasing all things inside my mind…and to keep all the bitter sweet memories in life…(I always have fun reading my own journal, esp the old-old one) *isn’t this a sign of narcism too? lol 😀 *
– I don’t have a good writing skill, just write whatever goes in my mind, please bear with my broken English. (I’m practicing)
– Sometimes I will write in English, not to be look cool and smart… but to enhance my (BAD) English and grammar skills. Most of the time I will write in Indonesian.
– I have the most supportive husband in the world (aku tanpamu butiran debu!) *prettt!! * gombalnisasi 🙂
-Crazy about THE CARDIGANS! and NO-DOUBT!
I fall in love with their music, Everything about them
– Cooking? I like, but not so good in cooking….
– LOVE MUAY-THAI SO MUCH!!! (no matter how fat I am)
-I’m still way so far from being a “perfect mother”, so I’m still working on it.
– I love making new friends (that’s why I found out that blogging is so much fun) 😀
– The last but not least, I’m an easy going person…so you may comment on whatever you think about me here, or just to say Hi…
comments on my journals are welcome too 🙂
-Happy Reading everyone 🙂