Even the day 1 has made me think so hard (as i said before, doing this challenge is like ‘nyari penyakit’ lol). It is not so easy to find fun facts about me. The fun only, right?
Ok here are 15 fun facts about me:
1) I was born with hairy stuffs on my body so I have a thick eyebrow (which is good so I don’t need to spend money for ‘sulam alis’haha) hairy hands and feet..However, those hairy stuff grows on my face too (my mom told me that I look like a real cheeky monkey before and she really thought I loook like baby monkey..mamakk!!! Teganyaaaa!!😅😅), yeah and the most annoying part is I have moustache ladies and gentleman. Ok repeat, I have moustache!!! Errrr… thats the reason I don’t want to marry a man with moustache, because I have it already 😂😂😂 (anyway…I am so sensitive when someone talking or tease me about my moustache, so don’t you dare huh!!! I’ll give you ‘tatapan silet’and turn into an evil spirit😉)
2) I am scared like crazy of a mouse, rat and all of their families! Errrr
3) I hate eating banana( the fruit) but I love eating fried banana or whatever made from banana…but not the banana itself. Vice versa, I love eating stawberry (the fruit) but hate it so much when uppa put strawberry jam on my bread.
4) I am Kdrama lovers and all about Korea (of course you know it😊) Crazy about The Cardigans and No Doubt…Fangirling Theo James, reading Supernova,used to do muay-thai and I am easily fall in love with good looking actors just because they have sexy eyes and deep voice (hello Ethan Hawke and all kdrama actors which I cannot mention one by one)😀
5) When I like something, I can be so annoying that I can talk about it non stop (just like when I am so in love with Theo James, Muay Thai, Supernova, Kdrama, The Cardigans etc) so please bear with me 😉
6) My comfort food will be: Sate Padang, Asinan buah gedung dalam, Cheese cake, Quiche Lorraine and Es Podeng 😂😂😂
7) I married uppa, whose 7 years older than me and we were churchmates since we were kids. There are times when I suddenly saying this to him ” Eh, kok kamu disini? Kok jadi suamiku? Kamu kan abang2 yang di gereja?” Hahahahahaa what kind of question is that jo? Then Uppa will tickle me with his full energy 😃😂😂
8) I lived in boarding school for 7 years (3 years during high school in Lawang east Java and 4 years in Bandung during my college life) And I feel grateful for that! Lots of life experiences I got during that time😊
7) I used to love bad boys back then ( I even had crush with my classmates whose a drug user)….they look so cool but hell yeahh not now.
8)I cannot put, fix or change the new gas cylinders to my stove 😂
9) Washing dishes is one of the most tiring housework, but lately I (try so hard) to enjoy it. No choice 😀
10) I love tallking, talking and talking. I love sharing my thought so maybe that’s why I choose this path, being a teacher.
11) My skin is so sensitive to mosquito bites so that is why I have so many ‘gocapan’ on my legs back then (even until now, I still can see few ‘gocapan’ stuck there) anybody knows how to vanish them?😁
12) I can’t stand with the smell of balsam, the smell and the taste of mint. I can run as far as I can or if I should stuck, I will close my mouth and nose tightly…
13) New Zeland, UK, Ireland are my dream countries. Hopefuly I can visit one of them before I got 40 yo. Amen?
14) I have 3 ultimate skills that people might not now. I have once wrote this on my blog but let me write again in case you haven’t read or you forgot already about these important facts. 😂😂😂 First, I am an excellent mosquito catcher (I can catch mosquito without clapping. I catch them with one hand with ease) All of my family knows how good I am in catching mosquitos. FYI, I inherit this skill from my father. Lol!! What kind of skill is that?ckckckckckck what a non elegant skill😅😅😅
Second, I can make my sister laughing so hard just because seeing me making a teeth style like Tukul Arwana. Yes I can copy Tukul Arwana when he made a joke with his teeth. If you don’t have any idea of what is all about just google ‘gigi tukul arwana’ hahahaha. Another non elegant skill…😃
Third, My other ultimate skill is I can clean people’s ears with ease and with passion too. Lol…ok ok..there is none of the skills above that should be proud of. Haishhhh…😃😃😃
15) The last but not least. I used to hate ‘Marini Zumarnis’ for no reason. Who the hell is she? Just google then. Lol😂
Yes my sister and my mom like to tease me about it. Oh I know why I dislike this lady, its becuse the way she smile looks weird and not sincere its like a fake smile plus she was once in one frame with my teenagers’ celebrity crush ‘TEUKU RYAN’ (yaelahhh Jo!! Receh amat hidup lo!!)😂 hahaha yes true, So there was once in my lifetime that I adore Teuku Ryan so much. When I was in Junior high school my friends and I went to Plaza Senayan and we met Teuku Ryan there accidently. Believe it or not, we followed him wherever he went. Lol…stalker being detected here.
So another reason why I don’t like Marini Zumarnis is, she was once starring in a ‘BALSAM’ tv commercial. Hahahahahaha…So Marini Zumarnis and Balsam is like a one pacakage that I hate so much back then. Lol…Lol…why oh why my life is so random!😃😂
Ok, those are my fun facts which you may never heard or read before so I hope by reading these facts you will know me better….
See you on Day 2